Job Title: Office Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Director of RCM
The office coordinator is the first point of contact for our company. The office coordinator is responsible for fulfilling administrative processes while providing excellent customer service through multiple communication platforms to staff, vendors and clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area, including conference room is tidy and presentable.
- Maintain office security by following HIPAA procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries as outlined in daily processes.
- Daily bank deposits made remotely and in person.
- Primary support to the revenue cycle team. Tasks may include, daily publishing of reports, mailing claim forms, bank deposits and document management.
- Ordering of general office supplies and maintaining inventory of stock.
- Miscellaneous job-related tasks as assigned.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite as well as hands-on experience with general office equipment (e.g. scanners and printers)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Must work well independently as well as collaboratively
- Able to adapt to multiple software programs
- Ability to obtain HIPAA certification.
- Some administrative experience is required (examples: bank teller, administrative assistant, reception, etc.)
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and be comfortable sitting for 2-3 hours at a time. This role can be moderately active on certain days. Must have valid Oregon Driver’s License and reliable work day access to a vehicle.
- This position is not eligible for telecommuting.