Hey, all you creative types out there…we’re looking for some of what you’ve got!
We are looking for a creative, outside-the-box thinker who isn’t afraid to do something different and have fun doing it. Our design lead is embarking upon the birth of a little one (see her break the news here: July 9th, 2012 – This Week’s Required Reading: The “Busy” Trap), and we’re looking for backup-slash-opportunity.
What this means is, we’re looking for someone now in a part-time capacity who is ready to flex to full-time come mid-November. Full-time will last approximately 12 weeks, and then we’ll see where we’re at. If we’re impressed and you are too, we may be looking at a full-time something-or-other here (fingers crossed…). Oh, and Sarah’s not going anywhere 🙂
Please see the posting below and apply if interested AND qualified!
We are currently seeking a graphic designer for creation of print and electronic materials. We are looking for a designer with expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. Formal design education is preferred but not required. What IS required, is a creative mind who can work with us to understand our target audience, and help us create professional promotional material that will appeal to them. This is a part-time position which starts immediately, and will flex to full-time for 12 weeks beginning in mid-November 2012 (covering for a maternity leave). We are looking to grow our design team over this time period however, and the right fit may just find themself (‘er, “earn” themself) a full-time position following the planned leave.
- Service-driven – We’re looking for a creative designer, but anyone who works for us must LOVE providing excellent customer service.
- Self-starter – Must be capable of thinking [creatively] on the fly, and making decisions that are usually – but not always – right on the money.
- Tech savvy – Heavy use of the the Adobe Creative Suite, the internet, Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – We spend a LOT of time communicating by phone and email, and a solid grasp of professional communication is essential.
- Personality – You’ll love us, and we’ll want to love you back 🙂
We like academic experience (design school, etc.), but LOVE real-world, “here-look-at-what-I’ve-done” experience. Let us know about both, but unless you’ve got samples of some work, it’s going to be hard for us to get a feel for how you may fit with our needs. If you are really interested in this position, PLEASE include samples of your work with your application.
- Creative design of print and electronic materials for Vantage Clinical Solutions (help us reach OUR target market).
- Creative design of print and electronic materials for our clients (help our clients reach THEIR market). This is entirely within the healthcare domain, so the ability to understand this audience is quite important.
- Maintain and update web design and content for Vantage and clients based on seasonal and promotional needs.
- Manage monthly email campaigns for Vantage and clients, including design and content edits.
- Manage social media portals (primarily Facebook and Twitter) for Vantage and clients, including design and content updates.
- Maintain and update Vantage blog, “The Healthcare Entrepreneur.”
- Attend business meetings to determine ways to creatively represent Vantage value to clients through visual and verbal means.
- Attend client meetings to determine ways to creatively represent client value to THEIR clients through visual and verbal means.
- Brandmark and campaign design for Vantage and clients.
We are an ambitious, highly productive team and we’re growing. We specialize in business management and consulting services for healthcare practices, currently conducting business in 20 states. We have big goals and dreams, we pursue perfection in all that we do, and our commitment to customer service is at the center of who we are. Most importantly, we enjoy our work and those we work with. If this sounds like you, (and you’re a bit creative too) we’d love to hear from you.
Interested AND Qualified?
If you’re interested in applying to be a part of our team and meet the description/qualifications listed above, please visit our online posting here, and complete our online application form.